Marketing and Media Coordinator
Plantaform is a fast-growing biotechnology company developing smart indoor gardens using NASA’s pioneering technology, Fogponics. Our mission is to bring nature to the urban environment, promoting self-sustainability one household at a time. Our smart gardens are fully automated and can grow 15 plants at a time every month, without the need for soil. We have been developing advanced Fogponics technology since 2019 resulting in 98% less water consumption than traditional agriculture. As much as we enjoy plants, we wanted to design a living piece of furniture that fits into the household’s interior design. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it.
We are looking for our first full-time Marketing and Media Coordinator who’ll lead all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding. You will have the ability to work with our team in communicating the features and values of Plantaform to the market, identify what our clients want by interacting with them on a regular basis, and building the branding of the company.
- Craft Marketing strategies, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing Department
- Work with our leadership team to co-develop strategies and lead the execution of marketing approach xyz to achieve results and propel our north star metric forward
- Design branding, positioning, and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behaviour and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign result, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights
Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership and management experience leading the Marketing function at a high-growth startup
- Successful track record in marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leaderships, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Knowledge in SEO/SEM, and setting up Facebook and Instagram paid advertising campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in photography/videography
Perks of Working at Plantaform
- Flexible hours
- Paid vacation time
- Performance bonuses
- Employee stock option plan
- Endless learning opportunities and growth
- A board of advisors dedicated to marketing to assist with your strategies and growth
- Accessible team socials
- Healthy food and snacks
Is your experience close to what we’ve described but maybe you feel you’re missing a few of the requirements? We encourage you to apply anyways. We look for people with exceptional potential, and we know this can take many forms. We believe the highest performing teams include people with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences.
You can apply by sending your CV at [email protected]
We are looking forward to meeting you!